Today in tiny problems: I have run out of bath bombs.
After all the gardening work, I need a nice hot, soaking bath, & I cannot have a proper soaking bath without fizzy bath bombs.
It says something about me that I find making my own bath bombs from scratch easier than finding ones I like to buy.
Easier by leaps & bounds.
That’s it. Not a big gripe, but all mine.
I’ll make more bath bombs tomorrow.
Fiction. Cats. Recipes. Plants. Art. Life.
- Like the blog, only predictably published
- Exclusive work-in-progress excerpts & concept art
- Behind the scenes bonus material
- Discord server invite
- Tiers start at $1/mo
- first 100 patrons will lock in additional tier benefits
Writing news & nothing but the writing news
- comes to your inbox, easy-peasy
2-5 times a year
- Book release info
- Scheduled travel
- Convention reports
- Progress updates
- Other fun things
I write them, you buy & maybe read them
More recommended sources
- Your friendly local bookstore
- The local library