- Flew around storm clouds to get to Atlanta. So cool to see the thunderheads up close.
- Hauled around many heavy things & stacked them. So many things. So much stacking.
- Posted my full con schedule, Armory & Bard’s Tower both, such as it is, on my Official Facebook Writing page. (copied here, just because.)
- Reviewed some hotel/con survival essentials
- Texted people. PHONED people. Yeah, that’s right.All righty. That was a looooonnnng day. Bedtime. Tomorrow, the con begins.
That schedule again:
Armory set-up until it’s done, then…who knows?
- Armory 9AM-noon (Hyatt Kennesaw)
- Bard’s Tower 3-7PM (Vendor level 2, booth 2719)
- Writer’s Gather @ 8PM somewhere? It’s in the app.
- Bard’s Tower 10AM-noon
- Armory 6-8PM
- Armory 10AM-noon
- Bard’s Tower 3-6:30PM
- READING w/Broad Universe: Hyatt Techwood
Sales in the AM, then Armory teardown, then back to wrap up with Bard’s Tower.
And then the collapse, the sleep, and the trip home. Because con.
Here’s where I’ll be next week on my biggest convention excursion all year.
FIRST: Bard’s Tower is hosting 20 authors this year. I am honored to be in some fantastic company AND HAVE MY BOOKS FOR SALE. (Also free cards, bookmarks, and Unity stickers while they last.) Stop by. Meet awesome people. Buy books and get them signed, or just say hello.
- Bard’s Tower: second floor of the America’s Mart Booth #2719
- Friday: 3-7 PM
- Saturday: 10-2 PM
- Sunday: 3-6:30 PM
- Monday: afternoon to close.
SECOND: I’m participating in the Broad Universe Rapid Reading series this year. Come hear quick snippets from books by a bunch of great authors, including my excerpt from Sharp Edge of Yesterday.
- Sunday 7 PM in Techwood, downstairs on the Hyatt conference level
THIRD: when I’m not in those two places, I’ll mostly be in or near the Armory, where I’m pleased to share that I’ll be volunteering again for my…can it be my fourth year already? Whoa. Time flies when I’m writing books.
- The Armory: downstairs on the Hyatt Conference level, same floor as the Motor Lobby.
If you’re in town for the con and only know me from social media, please stop by any of these places. I would love, LOVE, LOVE to meet in person.