1. Put some pondering time into a tagline for Rough Passages. Current front-runner: “Super-powered grandmothers, elemental Marines, and extraordinary teens.”
2. Added loads of 2019 commitments to the Master Calendar so I don’t forget them.
3. Sent in days-off requests for my recovery days for my confirmed conventions. (Concoction, WisCon, GenCon & Dragon Con)
4. Finished a scene in Ghost Town WIP. Yes. I wrote. How many words? MANY.
5. added accountability tasks to my Habitica dashboard for Sharp Edge revisions. because I’ll be starting that soon <cue flailing>
6. Did NOT take ibuprofen in the middle of the day. First time in a week. That counts as an accomplishment. With any luck I will be able to stop consciously thinking about chewing every time I eat by next Monday.
7. Did research on cheap, quiet treadmills. Because I am a dreamer and hope to have both a bit of floor available in the basement and the $$$ to cough up for equipment.
8. Reworked another page of the short story. Bending verb tenses makes my brain hurt.
9. Decanted some movies from their cases & organized them. A very zen way to spend evening time after my brain turned to mush after work.
All that, and a walk, but I also feel like it was NOT ENOUGH. Bah.